By paying L$5000 a month people can become a Supporter, helping the 1920s sim not just survive but also to thrive.
Thanks to their generosity I can justify spending even more time than I already do running the place but it also helps me invest in the future by continuously improving and updating the sim but also work on other new exciting projects like Time Portal and one day 1940s London.
It brings a bit of security to a very insecure and uncertain career.
To thank these Supporters membership of their club comes with several benefits, like increased land impact allowance, a portrait in the gallery but also access to some exclusive locations.
But I wanted to do more so I’ve decided to make make being a supporter even more rewarding!
For starters, I’m combining the 1920s Berlin Support program with the Time Traveller’s Society membership, a brand new initiative I’m creating for Time Portal.
It works exactly the same as the Berlin Supporters program, but you join both automatically.
So once you become an 1920s Berlin Project Supporter, you also become a member of the Time Traveller’s Society, that means you’ll get to enjoy the benefits of both clubs but without your fee going up.
You’ll still pay L$5000 a month, but get to enjoy double the benefits.
1920s Berlin Supporter benefits;
- Portrait in the Amtshaus
- 50 prims to use in Berlin or extra on top of on your tenant prim allowance
- The option to rent 100 or 200 extra prims.
- Exclusive access to the Long Term Tenants & Supporters Club Room
- Exclusive use of the Hotel Adlon penthouse
- No eviction for a week after being behind on rent in stead of 3 days.
Time Traveller’s Society benefits;
- Portrait in the Time Machine Laboratory, once the to be build Time Traveller’s Club opens, the portrait will move there so everyone can see who the honoured members are.
- 50 prims to use in Time Portal
For instance to rez props for a photo-shoot, to decorate a home you rent there or maybe just to use for a little private skybox to work in.
- The option to rent extra prims.
- Exclusive access to special Society member only events, such as sneak preview of new Time Portal areas, a tour of a new exhibit, etc.
And once more, if you join one, you automatically become a member of both!
So you will get the benefits for both clubs regardless of which one you join.
Yes, you Berlin Supporter now have 50 prims to use in Time Portal (if you can’t rez yet, let me know!), a great excuse to rent a place or hotel room if you haven’t already.
To become an 1920s Berlin Supporter pay L$5000 to an available Supporters portrait at the Amtshaus on Alexanderplatz.