Stiftung von Weiss Photo Contest
Rules for Entry:
Take up to two(2) photographs, in which the subject is Berlin 1920’s in Second LIfe featuring life during Weimarer Republik. There is no registration fee and it is open to all who wish to participate, roleplayers and visitors. Organisation and sponsors can not participate in contest but they’re free to expose their work. The top three photos will win an economical prize. (see below for prize details):
- 1st prize: 10.000 $L
- 2nd prize: 5.000 $L.
- 3rd prize: 2.500 $L
Rules for selection:
Winners will be selected by three judges, selected from among the Stiftung von Weiss and sim management, who will not participate in the contest to help select the best photos from the entries. They will be looking for the top three photos from all the participants. Only one photo from each creator will be eligible to be in the top three, giving everyone two chances to win!
- 1st. The picture must be entirely original and not a photo of other person’s works (no plagiarism).
- 2nd. Photographs are to be sent privately and not to be displayed (described, shown, given out) BY THE CREATOR before the contest results are announced. (discovered violations will lead to disqualification)
- 3rd. Photo has not have to be published before.
- 3rd. You are on the honor system and expected to act and behave respectfully to everyone involved.
- May 5th to May 28th
Judging will be held from:
- May 30th to June 2nd,
- On Berlin Anniversary.
• Photos must feature daily life,
• Photographs will not be accepted after the May 28th at 12:00 PM SLT.
• All entries must be sent t to Charlotte Freiin von Weiss (lotteweiss.resident) inworld or by Facebook on private message (https://www.facebook.com/charlotte.vonweiss)
• Only photos submitted with FULL PERMISSIONS (Copy, Modify, and Transfer) will be considered.
Further rules and exceptions include but are not limited to the following:
All photos submitted to the contest become the property of the Stiftung vo Weiss to be used at their own discretion. Creators and participants of all photographs agree not to claim copyright or creative licenses of any kind of any photos submitted.
Participation in this competition implies acceptance of these rules. Before submitting any questions about the contest, one ought to refer to this rule sheet first.
If a problem arises that is not addressed in this article, it will be brought to the attention of the management and dealt with in a swift and just fashion.
Charlotte Freiin von Weiss
Präsidentin der Stiftung von Weiss für Kunst, Kultur und Geschichte